Align Meditation- Amy Rachelle- January 21st 7-9PMRegular price $115.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Re-imagine and align with 2023. Clarify New Years intentions with your intuition, release 2022 with gratitude, & infuse your desires with New Moon & Lunar New Year energies.
Whether you’ve been thinking about trying meditation, been wanting a sound bath, or in need of some energetic shifts, ALIGN is here for you!
Release the past, get out of your head and into your heart, and make peace with mystery.
Join soul guide & energy healer Amy Rachelle for a past, present, future meditation; sound bath; and intuitive art for a powerful evening.
What's included in the evening:
• ENERGY CLEARING with PLANTS & SOUND BATH.
• Ceremony for connecting to SPIRIT and co-creation.
• COMMUNITY for support, alignment, and amplification.
• ART for accessing your INNER KNOWING and deepening the power of your intentions.
• Guided meditation for STILLNESS, RELEASING 2022 with gratitude, POTENT energies, & moving into FLOW.
This intimate experience is open to 15 women (or non-binary participants). Special pricing available at Esme & Elodie and are subject to change for future events. Choose the registration fee that genuinely reflects your resources.
- Goddess $115-What you have received from your inward journey is priceless. You have been met by the light in your darkest moments and you now light the way for others on their path of self-discovery. Your investment is abundant and creates space for the evolution of these events and for people to attend with tiered pricing.
- Included with your goddess registration: an intuitively selected gift to support your integration
- Divine $95: You see value in yourself and the interconnection of all beings. your mission is to bring the sacred into the human experience. You appreciate purposeful in-person events like Sol Rise that bring like-hearted people together to build community and demonstrate the divine spark in each of us.
- Priestess $75- Your devotion is evident. You ask for signs, are watchful and have an open and receptive heart. You follow the signs on your path and are blessed in return. You have been heard and are supported by deep mysteries.
Follow up receipt will be sent from Esme & Elodie- you will also be added to Amy Rachelle's email list for pre-event information and follow up care via email@example.com. Be sure to check your spam or junk mail for her informative emails on how to prepare for your session and what to expect during your experience.
How to prepare for the event:
- This event will be held at Esme & Elodie which is located at 710 S 3rd Street Renton 98057.
- Be sure to leave plenty of time to find parking- Esme & Elodie is located in the downtown area where one way streets may be unfamiliar or delay your arrival
- There is free street parking and a free parking garage called City Center Parking Garage which is two blocks away from the boutique.
- Upon arrival, we will have a check in station to keep all of your personal belongings so all baggage will be kept at the front of the store.
- Amy will welcome your arrival with a smudging
- Beverages will be available as we socialize and get settled in.
Supplies to bring:
- A yoga mat, blanket and cushion to sit on for the event
- A journal and writing utensil,
- water bottle
- eye mask (something to cover your eyes with
- A photo, small object, or crystal to support you.
- Tissues-- tears are normal and accepted in these spaces.
- Option- Face mask- (This is a judgment-free space).