A New Moon Ceremony- Saturday February 10th 7pm-9pm
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
We are in winter, a season of rest so we will be emphasizing an alignment with the divine feminine energies. We will follow natures guidance and the ceremony and energy healing will support ease and receiving. A New Moon is an in person event which will refine and embody your 2024 intention.
A New Moon Ceremony 2024:
A New Moon & Lunar New Year women's circle for fine tuning your intentions with practices that move you from head to heart.
Dissolve obstacles and clear your pathway into 2024 with a guided energy healing and ceremony. Be inspired by the mind/body pathway for receiving clarity, connecting to your power, and letting your spirit lead you into the year ahead.
What to bring?
Yoga mat or blanket for comfort— we will be on the floor (Amy supplies pillows).
Bring drawing paper and colors or pencils for an intuitive warm up practice.
Bring a crystal, a picture, or special token
to symbolize your hearts intention for ceremony.
Bring a water bottle and tissues, emotions are welcome.
Bring a friend, for unpacking your experience down the road.
How to prepare for the event:
- This event will be held at Esme & Elodie which is located at 710 S 3rd Street Renton 98057.
- Be sure to leave plenty of time to find parking- Esme & Elodie is located in the downtown area where one way streets may be unfamiliar or delay your arrival
- There is free street parking and a free parking garage called City Center Parking Garage which is two blocks away from the boutique.
- Upon arrival, we will have a check in station to keep all of your personal belongings so all baggage will be kept at the front of the store.
Supplies to bring:
- A yoga mat, blanket and cushion to sit on for the event
- A journal and writing utensil,
- water bottle
- eye mask (something to cover your eyes with
- A photo, small object, or crystal to support you.
- Tissues-- tears are normal and accepted in these spaces.
- Option- Face mask- (This is a judgment-free space).