Sol Rise with Amy RachelleRegular price $115.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Join us Monday, May 23rd from 5-7PM for an in person event
The rise of the Feminine is created by both being and doing. Join us for Sol Rise to explore this dance through ceremony, intuitive guidance, and healing practices. Connect to your innermost being and be inspired to take action that moves you towards your beautiful life.
This intimate experience is open to 15 women (or non-binary participants). Special pricing available at Esme & Elodie and are subject to change for future events. Choose the registration fee that genuinely reflects your resources.
- Goddess $115-What you have received from your inward journey is priceless. You have been met by the light in your darkest moments and you now light the way for others on their path of self-discovery. Your investment is abundant and creates space for the evolution of these events and for people to attend with tiered pricing.
- Included with your goddess registration: an intuitively selected gift to support your integration, a 30 minute aftercare Q & A session on zoom with other goddess registrants, and a bonus recorded class on the relationship between the divine feminine and divine masculine with a 10 minute meditation.
- Divine $95: You see value in yourself and the interconnection of all beings. your mission is to bring the sacred into the human experience. You appreciate purposeful in-person events like Sol Rise that bring like-hearted people together to build community and demonstrate the divine spark in each of us.
- Priestess $75- Your devotion is evident. You ask for signs, are watchful and have an open and receptive heart. You follow the signs on your path and are blessed in return. You have been heard and are supported by deep mysteries.
Follow up receipt will be sent from Esme & Elodie- you will also be added to Amy Rachelle's email list for pre-event information and follow up care via email@example.com. Be sure to check your spam or junk mail for her informative emails on how to prepare for your session and what to expect during your experience.
How to prepare for the event:
- This event will be held at Esme & Elodie which is located at 710 S 3rd Street Renton 98057.
- Be sure to leave plenty of time to find parking- Esme & Elodie is located in the downtown area where one way streets may be unfamiliar or delay your arrival
- There is free street parking and a free parking garage called City Center Parking Garage which is two blocks away from the boutique.
- Upon arrival, we will have a check in station to keep all of your personal belongings so all baggage will be kept at the front of the store.
- Amy will welcome your arrival with a smudging
- Beverages will be available as we socialize and get settled in.
Supplies to bring:
- A yoga mat, blanket and cushion to sit on for the event
- A journal and writing utensil,
- water bottle
- eye mask (something to cover your eyes with
- A photo, small object, or crystal to support you.
- Tissues-- tears are normal and accepted in these spaces.
- Option- Face mask- (This is a judgment-free space).